Oil Plus is often involved in the review of client field data
as part of troubleshooting studies on
Our aim is to ensure successful and cost-effective injection is
achieved, while making best use of the existing facilities, services and
Common causes of poor performance in water treatment and
injection systems are:
- Fluctuations in source water quality.
- Formation of emulsions in the process system.
- Scale precipitation.
- Presence of bacteria.
- High corrosivity.
- Poor filtration leading to an unacceptable level of total suspended
- Failure of chemical dosing systems.
- High levels of organic solids.
- Chemical incompatibility between
the injection water and the host rock.
Our approach is to visit site, undertake a system review, and
after discussions with the client's operational staff, prepare a report
identifying the problems, the causes and the necessary remedial action. If
required, Oil Plus can plan and implement the remedial works.